Why A Veto Of Keystone is a Veto Against Mother Nature
Mon, Jan 26, 2015 19:30 CET
Oil could be pushed to the back burner this week as an avalanche of government reports and company earnings dominate the financial headlines.
• Bank earnings will highlight releases as most of the majors kick off earnings season 2015.
• Rigs counts are starting to fall, but is it enough to stop the slide in crude oil prices?
• Temperatures are in the midst of a 2 week dip and natural gas use is on the rise.
• Are investors again viewing gold as the primary hedge against economic uncertainty?
Into the Futures – January 5, 2015
Unlike the last, the upcoming week will be filled with government reports.
• Is this the week of the 4 handle in crude?
• What will drive equities the first week of the year?
• The coldest weather of the year will descend on most of the country this week, what will it mean for natural gas.
• Can gold stay above $1200?
Into the Futures - December 29, 2014
Last trading week of the year and volatility is calming.
• Will the E-Mini end the year with a new record or will investors use this week to take profits?
• Can crude oil hold the $53.50 support, and if not what’s the next level?
• Has gold found a new range?
• Natural gas dipped below $3.00 last week, does it have further room to the downside.
Into the Futures - December 15, 2014
We are living in a world of extremes.
• Will the move down in equities represent another chance to buy, or is this the start of a larger correction?
• Can falling crude oil prices be a danger to the economy as a whole?
• If equities continue their weakness, will it boost gold?
• How cold will it have to be for natural gas to rally further?
Into the Futures #77- December 1, 2014
Did OPEC give the world the greatest stimulus package ever?
• Where is the bottom for WTI?
• Black Friday was a bit of a disappointment, what does this say about the US economy in general?
• The Swiss gold referendum has been voted down, what does that mean for the price of the yellow metal?
• Natural gas prices have followed short term weather forecasts, will it continue?
Into The Futures - November 24, 2014
The Middle East will be the focus this week as investors speculate whether there will be an Iranian nuke deal, and if OPEC will cut oil production.
• What will the ramifications for crude oil prices be if OPEC decides to cut production, and what if they don’t?
• It’s the last few trading days before Thanksgiving, why is this significant for equities?
• We are one week from the gold referendum and central banks have been buying the metal, have we found a bottom?
Futures Outlook #75 November 17, 2014
Will volatility in commodity prices lead to stability in equities?
• What does the Swiss referendum mean for the price of gold?
• Has crude oil found a bottom?
• Will positive government reports be enough to push the S&P to new highs?
• The coldest weather of the season is upon the northeast this week, where do temperatures head beyond that?
Griz Letter #75 November 10, 2014
Are commodities the new darling as equities enter overbought territory?
• As the influences of government and earnings fade, what will be the primary driver for equities?
• Has crude oil found a bottom?
• Where is the top for the recent rally in Natural gas?
• Is gold finding buyers as we reach price levels not seen in 5 years?
Griz Letter #73 November 3, 2014
The election and earnings will be the primary drivers of prices in the upcoming week.
• Earnings beats have pushed the S&P to new highs but will this be paused as investors wait for the jobs report on Friday?
• Where is the bottom for crude prices?
• Are natural gas prices rallying too fast too soon?
• Where are gold prices headed as we close the year?